From providing guidance on impending energy legislation to launching a utility customer relationship management application, the Silverline Communications Energy Team has deep expertise across the energy industry with a deep focus on:
- Energy Efficiency – high performance appliances, lighting, semiconductors, advocacy organizations, and building technology
- Renewable Energy – wind power (distributed), solar energy (utility and distributed), and battery technology
Our energy experts have led communication programs for mid-size non-profit organizations; worked alongside global brands to launch energy-saving campaigns; and launched startups in the energy efficiency and renewable energy field. Our range of experience includes public affairs support – both legislative and regulatory – industry advocacy, utilities engagement and startup launches from messaging to program execution.
What we do for our clients:
- Work alongside leading advocates within the Beltway to inform clients on legislative matters and trends that could impact their business from trade to workforce issues.
- Create strategic messaging and positioning that will serve as the foundation for startup launch success.
- Develop media tours and press events with relevant spokespersons to introduce critical outlets and journalists to new products, processes or technologies.
- Create content from contributed bylines to Congressional briefings that demonstrate the value of the organization and the meaning behind their innovation.