Apply Now for Our Fall Internship Program
Are you passionate about technology and/or energy topics? Are you looking to launch a career in PR? If so, you may qualify for our fall internship program!
At Silverline Communications, we consider our interns important members of the team, invest in their professional growth and encourage them to be creative. We are looking for a driven and organized part-time intern to support teams on various accounts.
- Monitoring industry news and developing weekly news scans on clients and/or trends
- Assisting media relations efforts by maintaining media lists and conducting outreach
- Researching speaking events and award opportunities
- Reporting on client project updates
- Supporting client teams as needed through research, writing and other activities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program at an accredited university
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Skilled in conducting internet-based research
This is a part-time paid internship from October – December.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.