Do you thrive in fast-pace agency environments? Can you keep yourself and other team members on track against deadlines? Are you passionate about technology innovation?
Our fast-growth agency is looking for an Account Director to support clients focused on disruptive and established technologies. Content topics range from clean energy to cybersecurity and IoT.
We hire exceptional people for our headquarters just outside of Washington, D.C., and other U.S. locations in Chicago and Salt Lake City.
You will play a vital role in the management of clients and account staff. As an account lead at Silverline, you should be well-organized, adaptable and self-starting. We are especially seeking candidates who have domain expertise in technology’s role in public policy, advocacy and/or corporate environments. Attention to detail is essential. If you’re looking for a home to grow your career and begin to take on new responsibilities, we’d love to meet you.
- Management experience with agency teams is essential to delivering top-notch results
- Mastery of writing and editing fundamentals, media/analyst relations; digital fluency a plus, as is the ability to set the groundwork for becoming a valued and trusted resource for our clients and paving the path for leadership across our agency
- Ability to oversee client programs with a strong focus on strategy and execution across multiple formats and channels to ensure it aligns with client program goals and objectives
- Provide direction and manage review processes; set roles and responsibilities for this expanding team as the agency grows
- Creates, engages, develops, and leads people and integrated teams by establishing common ground and aligning on the shared vision to do inspiring work.
- Capable of building effective relationships with key stakeholders, prospects or business partners
- Consistently manage time, meet deadlines and remains solution and client oriented; able to focus on the ‘big picture’ growth opportunities
- Familiarity with business in general and an awareness of resource allocations, over-servicing, and general financial policies
- Supports and contributes to a collaborative environment where creative work and ideas can flourish
- Aware of current and emerging data analytic tools and programs in our clients’ industry that drive and inform business solutions
- Agency experience non-negotiable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience. Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience in the fields outlined above
- Solid understanding of client/industry news cycles, issues and trends
- Excellent people management skills. Delegates appropriately and effectively, communicates well with team members at all levels, sets clear expectations and provides direction for many team members
- Experience with managing financial aspects of agency engagements such as staff balancing to basic accounting functions
- Excellent time management skills and proven success at juggling conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated creativity/innovation and will offer fresh ideas for client or internal work. Able to integrate creativity and research into account activity
- Excellent written communication skills. Can display a portfolio of well-written samples as requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment
If you are interested in applying for this job, fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com.