Account Executive – APRIL 2021
Do you thrive in fast-pace agency environments? Can you keep yourself and other team members on track against deadlines? Are you passionate about social impact and the clean energy transition?
Our agency is a national recognized leader in cleantech communications and we’re looking for team members who are passion about cleantech, climate and ESG.
While we have communities in Washington, D.C. and Salt Lake City, but this position is open for any geography.
You will play a vital role in managing client programs. Serving in a critical support role, you should be well-organized, adaptable and self-starting. The AE position is a great opportunity to master the fundamentals of PR/Communications while working on a variety of integrated communications campaigns and building client relationships.
Attention to detail is essential. If you’re looking for a home to grow your career and begin to take on new responsibilities, we’d love to meet you.
- Writing and distributing basic communications materials including news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, newsletter content, statements and other press materials.
- Monitoring media and hearings to report coverage for our clients.
- Coordinating basic research requests.
- Creating and maintaining press lists.
- Supporting event coordination and logistics for media events and briefings.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for new business opportunities and current clients.
- Supporting administrative duties for key accounts such as preparing regular reports / trackers, maintaining online file databases, scheduling meetings, compiling notes.
- Assisting with agency marketing and PR across social media sites.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant communications experience.
- Understanding of the communications landscape and how various communications channels work (i.e. digital, print, social, broadcast).
- Ability to synthesize technical and/or industry-specific content.
- Practical understanding of AP Style.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage many projects simultaneously working across a variety of issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and changing priorities.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to produce great work.
TO APPLY: Please send a resume to email@example.com