Assistant Technology Account Executive
Are you a budding communications pro? Are you looking for a place to hone your media pitching, social media and account support skills? Can you switch between varied tasks such as high energy brainstorms, focused writing assignments and meeting coordination?
We’re looking for an Assistant Account Executive to support clients focused on disruptive and established technologies. Accounts range from solar energy and energy storage to cybersecurity and IoT.
You will play a vital role supporting the team with research, media pitching and account organization. We are especially seeking candidates that are eager to learn, contribute to a team and find new opportunities to grow. Attention to detail is essential. If you’re looking for a home to master the basics and grow your career, we’d love to meet you.
- Mastery of account/client management, research, writing, media/analyst relations, and digital fluency sets the groundwork for becoming a valued and trusted resource for our clients and paving the path for you to become a leader for our agency
- Creates, engages, develops, and leads people and integrated teams by establishing common ground and aligning on the shared vision to do inspiring work. Finds, develops, and mentors talent in others and themselves.
- An ambassador of Silverline Communications within the agency and the community. Builds effective relationships with business partners, prospects and key stakeholders.
- Consistently manages time, meets deadlines and is solution oriented. Understand client priorities and ‘big picture’ growth opportunities. Demonstrates an understanding of Silverline capabilities and resources and how to apply them strategically.
- Endeavors to be a student of business in general; is aware of allocations, over-servicing, and general financial policies
- Supports and contributes to a collaborative environment where creative work and ideas can flourish.
- Seeks insight before recommending solutions. Aware of current and emerging data analytic tools and programs in our clients’ industry that drive and inform business solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience. Degree/experience in public relations, communications or related field preferred
- 1+ year experience in public relations (agency or corporate), marketing communications, journalism or related field. Concentrated internship in public relations may apply toward experience, as can prior business experience in another field
- Proven, successful experience handling a variety of press/media calls
- Ability to suggest creative/innovative ideas. Demonstrates creativity in written materials and work experience
- Quality and client-service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to understand the client’s industry/market and how the client fits into the competitive arena
- Well-organized, self-starter who is capable of handling multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proven experience organizing tasks and prioritizing responsibilities effectively
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment
If you are interested in applying for this job, fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com.