Senior Account Executive
Do you thrive in fast-pace agency environments? Can you keep yourself and other team members on track against deadlines? Are you passionate about social impact and the clean energy transition?
Our agency is a national recognized leader in cleantech communications and we’re looking for team members who are passion about clean energy communications.
- Experience serving on agency teams is essential to delivering top-notch results
- Mastery of writing and editing fundamentals, media/analyst relations; digital fluency a plus, as is the ability to set the groundwork for becoming a valued and trusted resource for our clients
- Ability to support and manage client programs with a strong focus on execution across multiple formats to ensure alignment with client program goals and objectives
- Capable of building effective relationships with key stakeholders, prospects or business partners
- Consistently manage time, meet deadlines and remains solution and client oriented
- Familiarity with business in general and an awareness of resource allocations, over-servicing, and general financial policies
- Supports and contributes to a collaborative environment where creative work and ideas can flourish
- Aware of current and emerging data analytic tools and programs in our clients’ industry that drive and inform business solutions
- Agency experience non-negotiable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience. Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience in the fields outlined above
- Solid understanding of client/industry news cycles, issues and trends
- Excellent people skills! Someone who is a team player. Delegates appropriately and effectively, communicates well with team members at all levels, sets clear expectations
- Excellent time management skills and proven success at juggling conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated creativity/innovation and will offer fresh ideas for client or internal work. Able to integrate creativity and research into account activity
- Excellent written communication skills. Can display a portfolio of well-written samples as requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Competitive health and dental insurance
- Pre-tax dependent care
- Vision care discount program
- Empower 401(K)
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Professional development training and stipend
- 529 college savings plan
- Competitive time-off policy
- Work-from-home and summer Fridays
- Paid volunteer time at your favorite non-profit every year
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Employee referral bonus program
- Your Birthday vacation day is on us!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Gillian Edick, Talent Consultant, Silverline Communications at email@example.com.
Silverline Communications is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/VET. We are proud to support a diverse workforce.