Senior Account Executive
Do you thrive in fast-pace agency environments? Can you keep yourself and other team members on track against deadlines? Are you passionate about social impact and the role technology plays in re-shaping our planet?
Our fast-growth agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive to support clients focused on cleantech and sustainability.
We hire exceptional people for our headquarters just outside of Washington, D.C. and in our Salt Lake City office.
You will play a vital role in managing client programs. As an account lead at Silverline, you should be well-organized, adaptable and self-starting. We are especially seeking candidates who have domain experience in energy, environment, tech and policy. Attention to detail is essential. If you’re looking for a home to grow your career and begin to take on new responsibilities, we’d love to meet you.
- Experience serving on agency teams is essential to delivering top-notch results
- Mastery of writing and editing fundamentals, media/analyst relations; digital fluency a plus, as is the ability to set the groundwork for becoming a valued and trusted resource for our clients
- Ability to support and manage client programs with a strong focus on execution across multiple formats to ensure alignment with client program goals and objectives
- Capable of building effective relationships with key stakeholders, prospects or business partners
- Consistently manage time, meet deadlines and remains solution and client oriented
- Familiarity with business in general and an awareness of resource allocations, over-servicing, and general financial policies
- Supports and contributes to a collaborative environment where creative work and ideas can flourish
- Aware of current and emerging data analytic tools and programs in our clients’ industry that drive and inform business solutions
- Agency experience non-negotiable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience. Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience in the fields outlined above
- Solid understanding of client/industry news cycles, issues and trends
- Excellent people skills! Someone who is a team player. Delegates appropriately and effectively, communicates well with team members at all levels, sets clear expectations
- Excellent time management skills and proven success at juggling conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated creativity/innovation and will offer fresh ideas for client or internal work. Able to integrate creativity and research into account activity
- Excellent written communication skills. Can display a portfolio of well-written samples as requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment
If you are interested in applying for this job, fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.