Silverline is looking for a dynamic, creative, and go-getter to fill a part-time internship for the 2018 Fall semester. This person will support our business development and agency marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, organized, works well on a team and has a sense of humor.
- Compiling research for new business opportunities and agency marketing
- Managing Silverline’s social media channels
- Developing weekly news scans and reports on clients and/or trends
- Using Cision to develop and update media lists for agency and/or client outreach
- Supporting agency client teams as needed through research, writing and other activities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program at an accredited university
- Majoring in public relations, marketing or communications or other related discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in conducting internet-based research
- Previous internship experience is a plus
The position begins September 10 and runs through December 31. The position will be part-time for up to 16 hours per week. Silverline is happy to work with your school to arrange for credit for the work. To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to Agustín Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org.