Career moves and milestones achieved by media and influencers in the industry
Updates as of February 18, 2020:
- Nick Dowson is now a journalist at Renews. He was previously a journalist at the New Internationalist.
- Aaron Holmes is a tech reporter at Business Insider after formerly being the team’s tech fellow.
- Jessica Lessin is the founder of The Information, an influential Silicon Valley publication.
- Maija Palmer is now the innovation editor at Sifted. She was previously a senior reporter at Sifted, and prior to that worked at Financial times for 20 years.
- Bryan Walsh is now covering emerging tech and future trends at Axios. He is a former energy and environment reporter at TIME
Updates as of February 4, 2020:
- Adhiti Bandlamudi is now a Silicon Valley reporter at KQED. She is a former reporting fellow at North Carolina Public Radio – WUNC.
- Alanis King Jones has joined Business Insider as an associate editor covering transportation after working as a reporter at Jalopnik.
- Andrew Dunn is now a Business Insider reporter covering the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Previously, he was a reporter at BioPharma Dive.
- Ben Finzel celebrated the fifth anniversary of his agency, RENEWPR, at the George Town Club in Washington, D.C.
- Tim McDonnell has joined Quartz as an energy and climate reporter. He was previously a freelance journalist covering the intersection of climate change and politics, business, food, science and culture.